SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Aadmount lead-time?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aadmount lead-time? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
I'm interested in getting an Aadmount for my AR-10. Site says it's backordered. Emailed a week ago (only contact method I found on their site) and heard nothing.

Anyone know how long it takes for these things? If not, I'll just get a Larue.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
another manf. to consider is ADM, quality stuff !

https://www.americandefenseman...cmounts/scopemounts/

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I second ADM. Very well made scopemounts.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I'm interested in getting an Aadmount for my AR-10. Site says it's backordered. Emailed a week ago (only contact method I found on their site) and heard nothing.

Anyone know how long it takes for these things? If not, I'll just get a Larue.

It can take a week or two to get a response.

If you can backorder it on the website, that is what they'll tell you to do and it will ship when it's ready.

I ordered one in stock and it was there in a couple days. I ordered some caps (backordered) and it was took about 3 week.

It's worth the wait IMO.

I don't mind ADM stuff on my 5.56s, but the AADMOUNT is awesome on my SCAR 17 - I learned this after my 17 rocked off two ADM mounts that weren't tightened down with a wrench (kind of defeats the QD purpose, hence I went AADMOUNT). Yes, two ADM mounts, with tight and locked dual QDs unlocked under SCAR 17 recoil.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post