SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SHOT Show 2018 preview from Geissele
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT Show 2018 preview from Geissele Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Skip to 00:18 for the actual presentation.

Mk16 Rail looks pretty cool, new AimpointPro mount, selling Mk16 barreled-14.5 upper w/DD barrel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vFvE5ko3c&t=1s

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lkdr1989,

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
The complete carbines look very nice. The 10-12 he's giving away at SHOT are sure to be high value collector's items.

I'm pretty excited about the 700 triggers. It's also good to see the Aimpoint 30mm ring mount as well as the Comp M4 mounts. -- They might just take my Bobro's places when they come onto the blem sales.

I wonder what the port sizes are on the DD barrels, most of their civilian stuff is said to be overgassed.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post