SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Remington V3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington V3 Login/Join 
Press hard,
Three copies
posted
I know Remington has been woefully lacking in QC with their products for some time now but I’ve been quite pleased with the V3’s I’ve picked up. About a case through the Tac-13 in its current configuration and just got the Tactical model ready for the range to see how she does.

Anybody else happy with their V3?

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2120 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love my V3...but I have the Field Sport 26" synthetic and not the tactical. It is the softest shooting semi-auto made, has great balance, is easy to maintain and, the best part, if feels just like the 870's I grew up shooting.

I'm a big fan!

Look to see the whole V3 lineup expand, expand, expand....just not to the 20 gauge anytime soon according to my local Remington rep.

0:01

Posts: 3414 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have a Versa Max Tactical. It has been flawless. The V3 is a slightly updated model. I wish I could get an 18.5" barrel for mine.

Posts: 10793 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post