SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Centurion arms ARs in stock!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Centurion arms ARs in stock! Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
They have a few in stock. Monty is a great guy and the rifles and rails are really good. He refuses to gouge. $1,350. I snagged two. I’m not affiliated and don’t benefit in any way. Just wanted to let folks know. This may be your last chance for a while.

https://centurionarms.com/fire...mpaign=instocknotify

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also ordered one about an hour after they became available. I don’t know much about Centurion Arms but I wanted another ar and because I’m too incompetent to build my own. The internet eventually led me to their website. And after asking around various forums if Centurion Arms was gtg. It was just the wait for them to be available to buy which was several months. Corrie LeClair is absolutely amazing. I emailed at least several times a week asking about availability and other ar related questions. And the replies were always fast and informative. I can’t wait to have my new toy to see how awesome it is.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've known Corrie since 4th grade and Monty since 11th. Visited them at the base in Coronado in 2011. Now they live in Brown County Indiana. I can vouch for them any day.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’ve met them both and they are good people. My brother has done some web work for them and he agrees completely.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corrie at Centurion Arms is awesome. I just added some extras that she stuffed into the box and my rifle will ship tomorrow. I can’t say enough about her amazing customer service. I can’t wait for my new toy to arrive sometime next week.

Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to be more ignorant than normal but what is so great about these rifles?

Mark

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
I don't mean to be more ignorant than normal but what is so great about these rifles?

Mark

CHF barrel with m249 thickness chrome lining and taper bore, Centurion fore-end, properly spec’d bolt group. Centurion makes very nice stuff.

Their barrels are what set them apart.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2314 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
My understanding is the steel is what's used for 249 barrels too. And CHF with 249 thickness. That's on their blasters. I was thinking probably an FN product. Not sure.

The Recce and Mk12 are interesting to me. The guy basically developed the 2 guns with and for the 262 cartridge. I secretly lust for his Recce. Would love to have that and a pallet of 262 to play around with.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mark_a
thanks for asking the question

I was going to ask the same question but I didn't want to be "that guy" especially if this is a company everyone should already know about.

I am always looking to expand my knowledge but I always seem to stick with what I know and/or have carried on duty and with the military.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:

Mark

They are nice rifles and the company is run by good folks but the main thing I was excited about was they were in stock at regular price.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
I am always looking to expand my knowledge but I always seem to stick with what I know and/or have carried on duty and with the military.

What makes Centurian Arms unique is that it is owned and operated by a real veteran of the war on terror who has specific experience with specops small arms design and use, and is building them in semi-auto for civilians without cutting corners and without a lot of the money going towards marketing or endorsements. These rifles are all about reliability, combat durability, and accuracy, with a minimum of "frills". They are closer to what is issued in military specops than most other brands.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up my CM4 rifle at my ffl yesterday. And it is very light and the fit and finish is excellent. Absolutely no rattles. I love the 13 inch mlok rail it came with. It’s slim and very well made and absolutely gorgeous. It point and handles really well. I have not taken it to the range yet. But I’m looking forward to. Even the stock milspec trigger is not that bad. I’ve got a magpul moe plus grip on the way to get rid of the awful stock grip with the huge plastic hump in the way. Even though I haven’t fired it yet. This is a very nice rifle for the money. I think I’m going to buy the pistol version when they get them back in stock.

posted Hide Post
Back in stock fella's!! The centurion rifles are a hidden gem as in right up there with other top player's.

I have three...MK12 , Recce , CM4 Lightweight.

Go get em' boys and girls!!!

Posts: 91 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post