SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Always fun to have ammo drop in your lap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Always fun to have ammo drop in your lap Login/Join 
posted
Normally not a fan of “cleaning” but was organizing the garage and found a box of 7X57 food I forgot all about.

Includes about a hundred round nose head stamped FN 36, not sure where those cane from! The others look to be Chilean marked 72.

Anyway, looks like I can get a couple of the 93s and 95 out to the range a bit!

Bill R

Posts: 1117 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Can't tell you how many boxes of 357 Sig or .38 Super I have been given because they thought they were buying something else.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Dejavu!

I recently moved and found a can of that exact same Chilean 7X57 whilst packing up!

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post