SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Good sale on the Tango6 riflescope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good sale on the Tango6 riflescope Login/Join 
posted
Went to optics planet. they have the Tango6 on clearance sale. Its the Sig Sauer Tango6 3-18x44 Riflescope,MRAD MillingIllum. Reticle SOT63002

msrp is supposedly $2250, now on sale for $690...then they have a 12% off coupon (FDRS) and free shipping. comes out to $607

i read its a very good scope but being replaced by a new model.

Posts: 5900 | Location: southern california | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Down to $599, $527.99 with the coupon code. Plus free shipping.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow...I missed that one. It's back to MSRP now.

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'm sure they are clearing out the discontinued models.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Anybody else get shipping notice? I was worried that the sale was too good to be true.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
Anybody else get shipping notice? I was worried that the sale was too good to be true.

Haha you thought you'd order from the worst retailer online and get fast shipping... on a sale?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:

Haha you thought you'd order from the worst retailer online and get fast shipping... on a sale?

That's the thing, got my FedEx tracking number this evening. Still skeptical about the deal but I've had good luck with OpticsPlanet over the years.

posted Hide Post
mine shipped. looking forward to learning rifle

Posts: 5900 | Location: southern california | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m.tenenhaus:
mine shipped. looking forward to learning rifle

maybe they got better, I remember people (and myself) having nothing but issues with their shipping.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:

Think you are confusing them with Botach. I've never had an issue with Optics Planet as long as you check the listing to make sure the item is in stock. If it's in stock, it will say. If it says "check availability", it's not in stock, and you're left hanging if you order. I never order anything from OP unless it's confirmed in stock, and never had a problem.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Never had an issue with them.

The Tango 6 has been on sale in a few locations. they had a ton of DSKU numbers. I'm thinking they are closing out a few of them.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Anybody else pick one of these up? Received mine yesterday, mount is still on the way so will be a bit before I get to try it out. Awesome scope for the money but want to see how yours was packaged. Mine is in a typical white top sliding over bottom box with holographic seal intact on a one end. Folded cardboard inside as padding along with everything bagged, no foam or anything.

Also the free custom turret appears to have been a time sensitive promotion during the first couple of mounts after these were released. Will still give it a try and see if Sig comes through.

posted Hide Post
Anyone got a link to the one for that price? I'm not seeing it.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 964 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
They sold out that evening.

posted Hide Post
quote:
They sold out that evening.

Dammit! Figured as much. Well great deal to those that got on quick!

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 964 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post