SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Pelican cases, V Series, any good? On sale at MidwayUSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pelican cases, V Series, any good? On sale at MidwayUSA Login/Join 
posted
I’m not familiar with this particular series of gun cases from Pelican, but the sale prices look good.

Are these good to go at these prices?

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?pr...=pelican-vault-cases

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I’m not familiar with this one but take a look at the only review under the V700 AR Takedown case. Heavy, no wheels, foam isn’t as good as the upper line. It’s not supposed to be top of the line but keep that in mind versus the cost savings if you think it might be important.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only looked at the larger 2 gun case that had 16, 5* plus 3, 4* ratings.

I do wonder about the Pelican brand price compared to other brands these days though.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
The lone three star review attracted my attention to see why it was different than the others. The big one with lots of reviews has wheels, which would negate two of the issues on the smaller case. Good luck if you go for it and let us know how you like it.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
RTIC has cases on sale. Free shipping, very nice case.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post