SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Good source for ACOGs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good source for ACOGs? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
I'm embracing my inner CoD player. Where is a good place to look for a TA31-C-100411?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Odd place to get them but check out BHPhoto. Their prices have been very competitive from what I remember and they are in stock when they say they are in stock.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
^ I like those guys too, especially for aimpoints with the 18% off coupons.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
If you don't mind LNIB ACOGS try AR15,com EE board. I had success buying a LNIB TA 31F at a substantial price reduction. Just make sure of the manufacture date as the tritium is only warranted for 10 tears. Mine was 1 year old.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Look around on Gunbroker, too.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'd only buy new or verified non-DOD ACOGs.

There are too many out there that have been stolen / liberated / etc.

JMO.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
That, tritium illumination source, and a whole host of knock offs made me just buy a new scope from a trusted seller. If you can catch two rebates/sales stacking you can get a new scope for used prices.

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post