SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Peak Custom Hard Case for SiG 551 is Here *** see top of pg 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peak Custom Hard Case for SiG 551 is Here *** see top of pg 2 Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
It only took them about 10 days once I finally got my act together and sent them the outlines and ... Well, suffice it to say the delay was my fault. Part of which was finding a 226 that I wanted (BTW, it actually fits better than it looks, the black along the top of the pistol, where its black is the foam cut-out) ... Anyway, here it is!

I really could only be a little bit happier ... I would have liked it if they'd sent the cutouts for the longer scope ... But actually I'll most likely be putting a Leupold 4-12x40 on it anyway ... An I would have liked to have cutouts for my chamber flag and stripper clip guide but I understand yay feet didn't, when they cut the foam, it goes all the way to the bottom, which is about 2" ... I'd never be able to get them out!

Anyway, I'm extremely satisfied!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post