SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    If you're gonna M1 or M14, you might as well swing for the fences.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you're gonna M1 or M14, you might as well swing for the fences. Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
My newly procured Beretta BM-59 LMG "Nigerian" contract. 7,62 NATO. Now, to hunt down mags, sling and bayonet.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yep, that’ll do nicely.

Enjoy. Big Grin

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Sexy as hell

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just need a supply of rifle grenades too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
Original Italian BM-59 slings used to be hard to find but now I see them quite frequently.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is awesome! Will your Governor let you keep it? I'm guessing it'll be lost in a bizzare boating accident?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Reese Surplus sold those stocks years ago,

been kicking myself for never buying one,

I do have the Alpini stock for the M1A,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I found good condition Para stocks. I sort of want one but think I'll leave well enough alone on this one.

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
That's pretty slick. Nice pick up.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous, congrats. Semi or FA?

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2322 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Just semi. Too many other things to buy vs. going after a tranny.

posted Hide Post
Look at standardparts LLC for used mags and a sling. RTG parts has unissued slings and mags, if you ask nicely they might even pick the shade you prefer.

Did factory stocks come with wood pistol grips as well as plastic? I thought factory stocks only had plastic grips. Looking for clarification.

Nice fucile.

G57

Posts: 78 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
My understanding from another owner is that US imports came with wood but the "proper" grip for the original config was the plastic. I have both now so good either way. As is the case with other guns, it's whatever the client wanted at the time I think.

certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
beautiful score Dan....

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Fantastic gun! That's one of those rifles that when you finally get one, don't let it go. There won't be another.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I like that alot.

Is it a shooter?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
absolutely. just ordered five additional mags for it.