SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    surfing around today - saw this deal on AR mags
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

surfing around today - saw this deal on AR mags Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Do the 20 rounders have Magpul followers?

Straight 20 rd GI magazines are DESIGNED to have a tilting follower. The stock follower tilts in the magazine to accommodate the curvature stack of the rounds. You cannot put a Magpul follower in a straight 20 rd mag. It will not work or function.

Curved 20 rd magazines are just shortened versions of a 30 rd magazine. You can, and probably should, put a Magpul follower in a 20 rd curved magazine. Magpul followers work perfectly in 20 rd curved magazines.

I have never had a single jam, ever, using straight 20 round mags. They just work.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Mine came in, great deal, just as advertised.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had a couple Okay mags for over 20 years and I bought them used,at the time, and they still work perfectly.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
30s are still available for 9.99

Loaded up on a few more myself Smile

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scuttlebutt
posted Hide Post
The black teflon Surefeed models are especially slick and match very well with the Rangerplates.I purged my inventory of D&H as they were not as slick as the older Labelle teflon coated mags with the magpul followers imho.The Surefeeds are just as nice if not nicer.They function great in every ar I've tried them in.

"The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese !"

Posts: 1221 | Location: Warner,N.H. | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post