SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    If you ever thought about getting a 10/22 Takedown
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you ever thought about getting a 10/22 Takedown Login/Join 
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JonDaddy82:
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
More takedown love.

What side folding adapter are you using there Warpig?

HERA SFU

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Last week I was making shotgun shells dance at 20 yards ... today I can barely hit an 8" target ... so bad I won't shot one!

But the pistol still looks cool ...

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Takedown LITE a while back for my older grandson. He will eventually get the Outback IID (shown) when he and his family move to an NFA friendly state.

I got a Savage MARK II FV-SR .22 bolt for his brother.

...but... since they are 10 and 5 now, and their mom & dad don't know about my plans... I'll keep them in my safe and sight them in!

Posts: 4027 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What side folding adapter are you using there Warpig?[/QUOTE]

HERA SFU[/QUOTE]

So you need the HERA SFU, the Copper Custom adaptor, and then your respective pistol brace to make the charger takedown similar to yours?

just making sure I'm not missing anything lol

Posts: 90 | Location: The Mitten | Registered: September 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
More takedown love.

Is that the Copper Custom Adapter? If so, where might I find one ... Their website is the only place I've seen them and they're out of stock Frown

I can't even find anyone else that makes an adapter for the pistol and after a bit of contemplation ... I think that's the way I want to go, and keep it a pistol using a brace

I have see. Them at Kentucky gun co website as well

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GoldieMI:
What side folding adapter are you using there Warpig?

HERA SFU[/QUOTE]

So you need the HERA SFU, the Copper Custom adaptor, and then your respective pistol brace to make the charger takedown similar to yours?

just making sure I'm not missing anything lol[/QUOTE]

Exactly what brace are you using? I've got a Tactical Solutions adjustable brace on mine for now, but it's just temporary ... Yours looks lighter than most I've seen

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DamageInc
posted Hide Post
Nah, if I want to backpack a rimfire for critters, I carry a Buckmark. If I wasn't good with a pistol, then I suppose I would consider the takedown.

Posts: 3412 | Registered: June 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DamageInc:
Nah, if I want to backpack a rimfire for critters, I carry a Buckmark. If I wasn't good with a pistol, then I suppose I would consider the takedown.

Commenting on a thread about a topic you claim not to be interested in, is weird.

Sort of like people who aggressively claim they aren't gay.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post