SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Does Anyone Know Anything About The Meopta Optika6 Line Of Scopes?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Anyone Know Anything About The Meopta Optika6 Line Of Scopes? Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
I was looking at the Meopta Optika6 1-6x24 (Illuminated FFP) recently. I know they were only introduced at the last SHOT Show, but does anyone have any experience with Meopta's Optika6 line yet?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I spent some time outside with a Optika6 3-18 FFP. It was very clear. It had the Dichro reticle that was really neat in the way it worked.

If I didnt know the price I would have guessed it was a $1,000+ optic.

I would want an illuminated reticle and lower power but it seemed like a really nice piece of glass.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, will report back - backordered, but put in the order today. I'd heard the Dichro reticle could be really busy, so I went with the straight illuminated center (Z Plus) reticle.

I know they were just introduced a year ago (or less), but they looked really promising then. I'm a bit surprised that smithnsig (and thanks for the input!) and a few others seem to be part of only a handful of shooters who've checked them out.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post