SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR pistol / SBR triggers what do you like?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR pistol / SBR triggers what do you like? Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
I just bought a 11.5 inch ar pistol. it has a palmetto enhanced trigger in it. Anyone have any trigger time with one?

https://palmettostatearmory.co...olished-trigger.html

I will probably shoot it some to see if I like it. What trigger do you guys like for close quarters and short range shooting?

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have 2 ar's with the PSA EPT trigger. They both are very smooth with zero grit but on the heavy side. For CQ/HD stuff it's perfect.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great I was hoping to hear that!!! thanks for the response

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I run a Geiselle SD-C straight bow trigger in my 11.5 pistol. Very smooth.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
PSA’s enhanced trigger was fine but I’ve started standardizing on Larue’s MBT2S.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been very happy with the LaRue two stage trigger and the ALG single stage triggers. And at the current price on the LaRue, it’s hard to go wrong.

Posts: 236 | Registered: October 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son and I have been using the PSA ept triggers with JP reduced power springs. He has had a few light primer strikes on his main ar, so he wants me to order the JP reliability enhanced spring kits to try. I have had no problems with mine.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

What trigger do you guys like for close quarters and short range shooting?

My go-to trigger is Wilson Combat's TTU.

I finished my first pistol build, ( for me, anyways ) a couple months ago and I put a TTU in it.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
IF youve got money burn, Geiselle SD-C, if you want 90% of the Geiselle for 50% of the price...LaRue MBT

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
IF youve got money burn, Geiselle SD-C, if you want 90% of the Geiselle for 50% of the price...LaRue MBT

thanks! I will shoot the enhanced for a while but I will keep those two in mind!!

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I've had several Geisele's but after shooting a Hiperfire, I'm slowing swapping over.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AR Gold, flat faced triggers. Only thing that is similar is the Trigger Tech AR triggers. IF you get an opportunity to try either - you won't be disappointed.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have CMC 2 stage 1/3 triggers in mine. They're pricey for the 2 stage triggers so I'm looking at an alternative since I plan on building more.

quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I’ve started standardizing on Larue’s MBT2S.

I really want to try these. They get great reviews and it's hard to beat that price.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post