SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any other UZI collectors around here?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any other UZI collectors around here? Login/Join 
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted
I recently added a vintage Action Arms Mini Uzi to my collection. This one is in beautiful shape, no handling marks, included the paperwork, plastic case and serial numbered cardboard slip case.

Wondering if any one else is collecting 80's era cool stuff that you couldn't afford back in the day too?

Years ago I found a comparable AA UZI in the box so I have a little UZI thing going. A nice Galil would be nice to add one day.

HK Ag

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a nice model b in 45 that I'm very fond of. Downside to the 45 Uzi is magazines are hard to find, 16 rounds only and expensive when/if you do find them. Still a cool rfile with minimal felt recoil and pretty accurate out to 50 yards.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two Vector/Group UZI SMGs. Love the UZI. No collection should be without one.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2318 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I have a SBR'd Vector. Love the Uzi.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3599 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoshNC:
I Love the UZI. No collection should be without one.

Nor should any post be without pics! Post ‘em if you got ‘em. I love the UZI but don’t own one. I have to live vicariously through you guys.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I almost bought an Action Arms 9mm gun with 45acp kit for $2200 about a year ago. Sometimes, my intention not to impulsive leads to regret later. I should not have paused.

I did pic up a new production Uzi Pro for about 1/2 off normal price. I swapped the brace off for a Tailhook. Not as cool as an original but will tide me over until I find a good deal on a pre-ban again.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Great looking weapon!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a new UZI Pro with the brace as well, fun brick of a weapon. Surprisingly accurate at 25 yards for me.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 973 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
My favorite bumpersticker is "Honk if you've never seen an Uzi fired out the window of a moving car".

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Last year I placed a bid on GB for what I thought was a UZI pistol in 9mm. The next day I soberly discovered it is a .22 Walther/Umarex replica. Nobody outbid me.....

Anybody want a .22 understudy?

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've had half a dozen model A & B UZI's over the years ... The cool factor or what seemed like a cheap price would lure me in, then after a couple trips to the range I'd remember why I sold the "last one", they were just so heavy I didn't enjoy them ... However there are "fun" ones and when the itch hit me again about 10 months ago, the fun ones were in the $15K range ... I wished I'd bought one of those when they were in the $6k-$8K range. Still having the itch I found a nice transferable M-11 that's been in jail since September for what a transferable UZI used to go for ... Since then I bought a semi M-11 with a gen 1 LAGE and standard upper, put my Noveske Pig on it and fabricated a folding blade. Then I built a lower for the standard M-11 because ... I had an extra upper, a condition resulting from too much AR exposure ... So I guess you could say I've got a small collection of UZI wannabe's Smile

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post