Null Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
I installed one a few months back, and on binary it is very uncomfortable to shoot, if you’re trying to pull to fire, wait, and then release to fire. It didn’t seem that bad in semi, so I’ll live with it, but I wish I didn’t have to.

Unfortunately, with the way the trigger resets, I don’t think there is any “solving” this issue.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't say I noticed in mine, but I don't think I'm particularly sensitive to trigger slap, trigger pinching, or the sharp/rough edges some folks complain about on some triggers.

I put about a ~600-800 rounds through mine the first time out.

Doubt it matters but I put anti-rotation/walk pins in with mine at day 1, having already heard of the walking problems.

It's my favorite gun by far now.

Posts: 221 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Doesn't SIG have 'a thing' about AR triggers in MPXs? Like voided warranties and that kind of no-fun stuff?

Shame that binary triggers are illegal here in WA, else I'd try one out...for evaluation purposes of course. Big Grin

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Ive not had a single issue with my MPX SBR BFS 3.

If I were you, I would put KNS anti walk pins in the gun. I may do that just because.

Posts: 7395 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post