SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Angstadt Arms UDP-9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angstadt Arms UDP-9 Login/Join 
Picture of Amurr
posted
I have thinking about picking up a MPX because I have the desire for a 9mm pistol brace sub gun

One thing that has stopped me is by time I get the MPX the way I want it cost is closer to 1500$+

Saw Angstadt Arms has 15% off Labor Day sale. Uses glock mags but I like how the receiver is built around them.

Any have any expirance with them?

Thanks
Alex

PS obviously the scorpion would be another contender but it haven't really floated my boat for some reason.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
I have one with a shockwave brace on it.
So far, very happy with its performance. Flawless with Glock and ETS magazines. I also have a Law Tactical folder on it. If you are going to add one of those, you have to remove the counter weight from the back of the bcg.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post