SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I cleaned my rifle today..... bonehead move inside. Update! I got it.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cleaned my rifle today..... bonehead move inside. Update! I got it. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If it won't come out with compressed air I would like to understand why. and your tool setup. Not a chance you can't blow a qtip swab out.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10994 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Curious to see how this works out. I don’t think that shooting it would have made my list of options.

Still, hoping for the best!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Got it!

I used a drill bit to slowly turn it until it bit. I was getting out pieces of until the whole thing came out. With it came a chunk of carbon that was hard as a rock. It was all wrapped up in the cotton after twisting it with a drill.

I think that big chunk was why it wouldn’t blow through.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post