SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Deal on Magpul AR-15 furniture kits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deal on Magpul AR-15 furniture kits Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore has these Matrix Magpul kits in various patterns for $69.99. I believe they are standard Magpul parts that they dip in different camo patterns. Some of the patterns are pretty mild, but I really think you could take some alcohol or acetone and wipe off the camo pattern to end up with black. No guarantees though. But a great price if you needs parts for a build or just want to dress one up. Each kit contains an MOE carbine buttstock, MOE carbine hand guard, MOE pistol grip, MOE Vertical Grip (MVG), MOE trigger guard, and one 30-round PMAG magazine.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...tm_campaign=123020-1

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Interesting they call them “rifle kit” when they are clearly for a 16” (or shorter) carbine.

I’ve always believed a rifle is 20” or longer, or is that what the marketing spin is now?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post