SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Pressure Switch Mount Options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pressure Switch Mount Options Login/Join 
posted
Decided to mount a new PA torch on my shorty over the holidays but I can't seem to find a cost effective way to mount the pressure switch to the rail. I'm currently running a key-mod but could easily swap out to a m-lok if a good suggestion comes up. Double-sided tape and/or zip ties don't really do it for me. The switch is a standard PA GENII...ANY suggestions are welcome.

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
The PA switch looks a lot like the Surefire, so maybe a Surefire mount would work?

https://clouddefensive.com/pro...tsmmk2-offset-keymod

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of highlander81
posted Hide Post
Could be some helpful info in this thread

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...730021134#5730021134

Posts: 444 | Location: Southern Alberta, Canada | Registered: April 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I personally used a tower mount on my front sight. Put a Surefire light up there and could activate it with thumb pressure. No zip ties, tape or other annoying remedies

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blasto:
I personally used a tower mount on my front sight. Put a Surefire light up there and could activate it with thumb pressure. No zip ties, tape or other annoying remedies

I've tried hard to like pressure switches, but just can't - I have both types of Surefire switches and prefer using my thumb on a tailcap. X300U at 12 oclock works great for a RDS equipped rifle (ambi too), 10:30 with a X300 or Scout on my Scope equipped rifles.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post