SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Trijicon new FFP 1-8 accupower
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon new FFP 1-8 accupower Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
Link

I heard this scope will have a MSRP of less than $1500, if that's true I think they might sell a few.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 2599 | Location: Winston-Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Dang.

This could get me to drop the 1-4 Accupoint on my SCAR. The Accupowers are lower cost than the Accupoint since they're powered instead of tritium, but I'm a big fan of Trijicon scopes.

I hope the weight isn't too high, I like their TR24 for its low weight. Their 1-6 is already 5oz heavier than the 1-4.

Posts: 5305 | Location: Rochester Hills, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Link

I heard this scope will have a MSRP of less than $1500, if that's true I think they might sell a few.

Yeah, 1-8X Trijicon at less than $1500? They'll sell like hot cakes.

Posts: 12117 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
Picture of RHINOWSO
posted Hide Post
I saw this on RSRs website about a month ago - looking forward to (hopefully) seeing one at SHOT.

read what you want
watch what you want
play what you want
think what you want
say what you want

Posts: 34618 | Location: Around | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Link

Yeah, 1-8X Trijicon at less than $1500? They'll sell like hot cakes.

I want one already. Cool

Posts: 13612 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Any ideas on battery life? This might move me off the Accupoint I've been saving up for.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 4845 | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Decker:
Any ideas on battery life? This might move me off the Accupoint I've been saving up for.

From the Trijicon FAQs, all Accupowers have at least 31 hours of battery life on max brightness.

Posts: 5305 | Location: Rochester Hills, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post