SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    FOUND - Photos added -Request Recommendations -Quality foldable AR Foregrip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOUND - Photos added -Request Recommendations -Quality foldable AR Foregrip Login/Join 
posted
Wanted to ask friends here who use a foldable foregrip on one of your weapons to provide recommendations for a good solid quality folding foregrip. My plan is to mount it on my early Christmas gift from my wife and boys - A Kel-Tex Sub2000 9mm carbine..... Thanks for your suggestions...Mark

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigarmsp226,

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Have you considered an AFG or handstop instead?

Something like the Seekins K20?

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WP - Thanks for your response. I have not. Never owned or handeled one so never considered one. I will google the one you referenced and this may be a great starting point. Never have to worry about it not functioning or breaking if I go this route. Thanks again for you post and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my friend....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Mark, I’ve had a good experience with my LWRC folding front grip: https://lwrci.com/p-360-lwrci-...al-folding-grip.aspx

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, I have a LWRC folding grip cowboy mentioned. Let me know if you want to try it out. It's yours

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Mark, I have a LWRC folding grip cowboy mentioned. Let me know if you want to try it out. It's yours

ArabianCowboy and Blue Dog - I tried the AFG/handstop version units and it was not what I was looking for but what you posted is EXACTLY what I want....Thanks for posting the link....

Blue Dog - I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to try your unit if you are not using it and if for any reason I do not use it I will return it directly to you...Thank you for this wonderful KARMA Sir....I will email you my mailing address and if you will provide your PayPal address or mailing address I will be happy to at least pay the shipping....Email in route and thanks again to everyone for your help and recommendations....I will post pictures of this unit installed as soon as it arrives and I get it mounted on my Sub2000 carbine....Mark

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:

ArabianCowboy and Blue Dog - I tried the AFG/handstop version units and it was not what I was looking for but what you posted is EXACTLY what I want....Thanks for posting the link....

Blue Dog - I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to try your unit if you are not using it and if for any reason I do not use it I will return it directly to you...Thank you for this wonderful KARMA Sir....I will email you my mailing address and if you will provide your PayPal address or mailing address I will be happy to at least pay the shipping....Email in route and thanks again to everyone for your help and recommendations....I will post pictures of this unit installed as soon as it arrives and I get it mounted on my Sub2000 carbine....Mark

Mark, I will get it shipped out this week. It's just sitting in my safe. If for some reason you don't like it please karma to someone who needs it.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I have to Magpul AFG-2 on my Sub2000 and really like it:

https://www.magpul.com/product...essories/grips/afg-2

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue Dog -Thank you Sir for this forward folding grip module. This thing is built like a tank and is exactly what I wanted/needed. Photos on an old well used shop towel show my Sub2000 folded and ready for use (except I have no mag in the carbine during this photo session)....Thanks Again...Mark

posted Hide Post
Looks good Mark. Glad it went to some good use.