SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    LaRue's MBT Trigger on Sale for $99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LaRue's MBT Trigger on Sale for $99 Login/Join 
Picture of ed308
posted
LaRue has put their two stage MBT trigger on sale for $99. The MBT has become my favorite trigger. Hard to beat for $99.

http://www.larue.com/larue-tac...53&mc_eid=0885f70c2a

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
It's worth it at the $125, and a must have at $99. Not sure who pays the $200.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the party:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1980086224

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
One ordered. It looks like they also include the little trigger chassis Smile

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The special ends tonight at midnight ... get them while you can. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
We don't really need one of these threads every time they are on sale for $99. If $26 is the only reason you aren't buying this trigger, you probably should not be buying gun parts.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Probably no point to mention these ever again either:
- ammo on sale
- Low AR prices
- Glock problems
- Liberals being stupid
- 2A rights threatened.

After all - last thing to do on a discussion forum is discuss things Wink

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Probably no point to mention these ever again either:
- ammo on sale
- Low AR prices
- Glock problems
- Liberals being stupid
- 2A rights threatened.

After all - last thing to do on a discussion forum is discuss things Wink

Man, do you really want to criticize me over this?

I have a few of these triggers, and they are often mentioned in threads, so individual repeated threads about this are not particularly necessary, or deep opportunities for discussion on their own.

Arc.

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
No criticism intended - I even pointed out your previous thread with much more detail.

Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
We don't really need one of these threads every time they are on sale for $99. If $26 is the only reason you aren't buying this trigger, you probably should not be buying gun parts.

Have you noticed how many of these MBT LaRue sells when he puts them on sale? People like a discount and will jump all over a sale. Human Nature to save a little cash. I didn't really need a trigger when I bought my first one. But the sale enticed me to buy my first MBT. I like it a lot more than the ACT trigger it replaced. And I like it so much that I'm now up to four with plans to sell the other triggers.

I'm hoping LaRue puts their LT104 mounts back on sale. I bought two the last time they were on sale. Saved $100. Didn't really need them. But I love that mount and would replace all the other mounts if I could afford to do so.

It's a buyers market when it comes to shooting sports. And I plan to take advantage of it.

Don't get me wrong since I agree with your point. I wouldn't have posted this thread if I saw the old thread brought up again.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

WTF is that supposed to mean? I bought two and I don't have rifles that need them...yet.

I will often buy AR parts when I see the parts I like on sale. I appreciate the heads up memebers give each other.

So yeah, I saved $26 bucks and that savings is the only reasonI bought it.

Someday I'll put another rifle together. Until then, I'll buy parts without your blessing I guess. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post