SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Just received my SBR form back with a question...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just received my SBR form back with a question... Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I just received my SBR Tax stamp form back with a question, I have to answer and send back. I filled it out under the tutelage of my local FFL guy. I left block 4i blank, state why do you intend to make a firearm. I was thinking hobby/collection. What do you guys put in that block for a SBR that works with the ATF?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
On all of mine I have filled in "For all legal purposes" and have had no problems.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
the good news is you will likely get your stamp in a week or 2 after they receive your reply

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
All of mine say, "for any lawful purpose".

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
All of mine say, "for any lawful purpose".

This on x4 of my form 1s. All approved.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks All!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
the good news is you will likely get your stamp in a week or 2 after they receive your reply

Good to know, I was afraid to ask that question! Looks
Like I return it to WV rather than Atlanta.

Beth Greene

posted Hide Post
I have always written "for all lawful purposes" and have never been denied

Posts: 584 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Got it back approved today!!!

Beth Greene