SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Pic up my new Baby tomorrow !!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pic up my new Baby tomorrow !! Login/Join 
posted
Buddy of mine has a gunshop and a few weeks ago he got in a POF Rogue.
I have finger-you know what it twice so last Saturday I told him I'd take it. Well , I've been buying firearms for a couple of days and guess what happened ? I got frikkin' delayed for the 3rd time since the 4473 came into being, but since I didn't have any .308 ammo anyway it was no big deal. Now tomorrow will be different !!!!

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Why did you get delayed?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11239 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Why did you get delayed?

No clue, but it has happened with a Uberti 3rd model Dragoon and a Marlin Lever-Action before this ?

Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Do you put your ssn every time ?
If you have a common name this can help

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Range report, The POF Rogue is frikkin' cool !
I put on a set of Meprolight tritium sights and zeroed @ 100 and then let her rip. Shot a couple of 100 rds. of Malayasian and droopped a 1-4X24 Leupold on it and ripped the snot out of a dirty bird center. The recoil was less than my POF P-308 and follow ups were fast. I've got a new Love !