SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    LH Deer rifle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Deer rifle Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Any views on the Savage Axis XP in 270? Seem pretty nicely priced.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think the Winchester model 70 comes in left hand anymore? If they do, I want one in 270Win.

I have my eye on a Browning x-bolt in 270 Win. They just look beautiful, are available in left hand, and I think that's what I am going to get.

Posts: 695 | Registered: June 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
From what I have read, people seem happy with the rifle. Some minor complaints about the trigger and the scope is cheap. Buy the rifle alone and buy a better scope.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Browning makes a fair amount of LH rifles.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My top 3 choices would be the Remington 700, Browning X-bolt, or Tikka, in whichever flavor you prefer.

Posts: 180 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post