SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Tactical Shot Gun Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tactical Shot Gun Question Login/Join 
Picture of schrack
posted
I know this is Rifle Room. Someone might know the answer to my question.
My Daughter is ben to get a tactical shot gun.
The good ones are sold out, I found two, a Dickerson Arms and One made by Citadel. Does anyone have pros and cons on either?
My Dept. has Remington 870,s.
Thank You

Posts: 2488 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a few mossberg 590's on gunbroker, new.
Prices are stiff but everything is now.
I picked up a .20 shockwave without too much trouble.

Thing about 590's is even if it is not exactly what you want, with after market goodies, you can make it so.
I think the same can be said of 870's.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Consider the purchase of a used one. Maybe put a WTB ad here in the classifieds.

Posts: 26847 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try your local pawn shop for an 870 or Mossberg 500. They may have lightly used hunting guns in stock and then just get an 18 or 20 inch barrel.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16001 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Check with LTT.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My Son bought me a Dickerson Arms semi auto, 12ga. It runs GREAT!
Very much like a Beneli in design.

Posts: 4607 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding a used 870 - Wilson Combat has a rebuild & upgrade program for them.

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/s...%20Remington%20Steel

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Morning
I hope this message finds everyone safe

If you have an FFL and do not mind ordering online I would check http://summitgunbroker.com

Under their riot gun section they have EAA and Charles Daly shotguns for sale.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark at summitgunbroker is good to go, that’s where I picked up my 870 Wingmaster years ago.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post