SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    $599 Sig 516 uppers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$599 Sig 516 uppers Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
https://aimsurplus.com/sig-sau...9f&mc_eid=8e9c871863

Somebody please tell me why this is a horrible deal, my poor ole cc is about to go on strike

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Never mind, out of stock almost instantly

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I almost pulled the trigger on one. Then I looked at how many extra uppers I have and even a good deal wasn’t enough incentive. I also wasn’t a fan of 14.5 inch NFA upper. Longer than I want on a pistol and I don’t own an SBR lower.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I seriously looked at those myself but wound up thinking about it too long and they were gone. Kind of like the prior Sig uppers Sig was selling for only $399.00 a while back. I kick myself for not jumping on them sooner.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post