SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    *Winner - Prefontaine* KARMA - Apex Optimized Grip for CZ Scorpion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Winner - Prefontaine* KARMA - Apex Optimized Grip for CZ Scorpion Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
Up for Karma is an Apex Optimized Grip for the CZ Scorpion pistol/carbine. Very lightly used. Offers improved grip texture and a better (more vertical) angle than the factory grip.

https://store.apextactical.com...ducts/Details/192400

Comes with the grip as well as the textured grip tape side panels that are unused and still attached to their backing paper. The grip mounts to your Scorpion using the factory grip screw.

To enter, you must:
1) Be a contributing member of the forum, with posts outside of just the New Member section or the Classifieds.
2) Have a valid email address in your profile, so I can email you if you are chosen.
3) Post an entry here, in which you state that you own a CZ Scorpion or you plan on buying one shortly.

Bonus points (but not really) if you include a photo of your CZ Scorpion.

The Karmanator will pick a winner sometime between now and the weekend, whenever I decide to run it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number 1.

Just ordered a Scorpion yesterday (so no pics possible as of yet...)!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I bought a Scorpion about this time last year and have slowly been adding goodies to it. This grip looks like it would be a nice addition.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'd like to try that in comparison to my Yetiwerks grip to see which one I like best. I'd karma off the looser.

Lyndsay CZ Scorpion 2 by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
In please... still looking for a new free site to host pics.

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Buying one shortly.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12621 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I'll jump in this please. I have a Scorpion waiting for a stamp. Should be here any day in fact.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Does the Apex grip have storage in it?

If so please enter me as well!

Thanks for the opertunity Smile

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
Does the Apex grip have storage in it?

It does not. It's hollow, but there's no plug in the bottom.

I guess you could fashion some sort of plug or cap, if you want storage in the grip.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
My scorpion is still stock configuration.
I would like to try it out.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The winner is Prefontaine. Email sent for shipping info.