SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma: Blackhawk BUIS Front & Rear Sight Set *Winner - myrottiety*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Blackhawk BUIS Front & Rear Sight Set *Winner - myrottiety* Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
These Blackhawk BUIS sights were removed from a new condition Savage MSR-15. Plastic & steel construction. The Karmanator will select a winner once this post drops to page 2. Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. Could use these on my new AR pistol. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I’ve got a rifle with no BUIS

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Need BUIS on new rifle.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'd love to put these on my AR pistol build. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I could definitely use a set! Id love a chance; Thanks!!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
This would go great on my new build, add me please and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Was shooting a PCC match last week. It was a Mozambique. Stepped up to the line and my red dot battery was dead. I managed to complete two strings, using just the tube but could not hit the head on the last run. I need to find a BUIS, I thought. Nothing decent available locally and I was just going to start looking online, so please add me to the list. Thanks.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm doing a pistol build and these would be perfect.

Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished an 11.5" pistol and these would be the only missing piece. Thanks for the chance!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Oh, please add me. Thanks.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naked ARs keep showing up at my door.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Just found out that PWS put the right trunion on the BRN. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 300 | Location: Canyon Lake, TX | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I have an upper that needs a set. Thank you, Ironworker

Posts: 617 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you. My DPMS currently has no sights on it!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Thanks

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the offer.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thank you

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post