SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG 556 and 522 PIC rail stock adapter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 556 and 522 PIC rail stock adapter Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys, DDLES just released a PIC rail adapter for the SIG 556 and 522. It will allow the use of the SIG rail mount stocks and well and the SB tactical arm braces.

Posts: 117 | Location: Pewaukee, WI | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Any connection to the DDLES in Tucson AZ?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, same just in Wisconsin now.

Posts: 117 | Location: Pewaukee, WI | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What became of the legal issues / lawsuit for undelivered products for DDLES?

I know there were a lot of unhappy people, but then again I don't have the whole story, so maybe it all got resolved adequately.

I'm a happy owner of one of the DDLES 9MM lowers, but at times it seems like I'm lucky to have received it.

posted Hide Post
It was a very bad situation. The dispute between the partners has been settled.

Some people got refunds. Some people got their product. Now that DDLES is getting restarted the plan is to deliver all the orders that were prevented from being filled back then.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DDLES,

posted Hide Post
Great, thanks for responding - I just know it would come up eventually, better to 'clear the air' from jump! Good luck!