SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Tavor X95 300 BO.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tavor X95 300 BO. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Seems like a fantastic suppressor host, Whaddya think? Anybody running an X95 suppressed? How gassy is it? How involved is it to change RH to LH and back?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
With the left side cover plate at your cheek, I think they can be somewhat gassy. But the 300 BO has an adjustable gas block which should make it a good choice for a can.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
if you're shooting indoors, it can get annoying. Outside, I don't notice any issue with mine.

I shoot mine on the low gas setting even when it isn't suppressed.

It will also make a difference on what can you're using. For example, with my big 'ol Specwar 762, it's not bad at all, even in doors. It's a little worse with an Omega.

Any gun has gas in the face when shooting suppressed, even pistols. IMO, the X95 gas in the face is over blown. I don't think it's appreciably different than most other rifles suppressed. I don't like shooting AR's suppressed indoors either.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:
With the left side cover plate at your cheek, I think they can be somewhat gassy. But the 300 BO has an adjustable gas block which should make it a good choice for a can.

Problem solved

https://manticorearms.com/shop...-gasketed-port-cover

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post