SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    ***WINNER = MOTOR59*** KARMA: AR-15 Lower Parts Kit (minus grip, trigger group & trigger guard)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***WINNER = MOTOR59*** KARMA: AR-15 Lower Parts Kit (minus grip, trigger group & trigger guard) Login/Join 
posted
All,

To be eligible for this karma, you must have been a member prior to this posting. Also, you must have a functional e-mail in your profile.

In honor of my 1,000th post (after 10 years on this forum), I am offering 1 Lower Parts Kit from White Oak Armament sans the grip, trigger group and trigger guard (these are usually items that people want to purchase and install based on their own tastes).

I know people like to swap out safeties as well, but I will not ship a kit without all of the parts for a functional safety.

Also, the pivot and takedown pins are White Oak’s “enhanced” nitride finished pins. Be careful when installing the pivot pin as I cannot include any extra detents or springs (I would have added them to my order if I would have thought about it).

As I purchased these kits as individual parts, I will package them together so that the components needed for any 1 functional area of the lower are all together in its own baggie (i.e. bolt catch parts, safety parts, etc.).

This will be a short karma… I will select a winner this Saturday, 08/01/20.

I am only posting this karma in this forum as this is where I made my 1,000th post AND it is appropriate to Mason’s Rifle Room.

Thanks for all of the help, comradery and place to vent for 10 years. And a YUGE THANK YOU to PARA...

UPDATE... Using the great and powerful Karmanator, the winner of this karma is MOTOR59. MOTOR59, PLEASE CHECK YOUR E-MAIL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bozman,

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I have two lowers to build, and I already have triggers for both of them!

Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Thanks for chance, count me in Big Grin

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
In please, I have a lower for my youngest son coming with his birthday for a SN and it will need some parts!

Thanks for the chance!

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks, I've got a stripped lower that could use some attention.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Nice karma! Please add me to the list, thanks.

Posts: 2676 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Great Karma - please count me in.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. I'm building one with my boys (https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/1130054764?r=1130054764#1130054764). Thanks!

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma. Please count me in. I was just about to buy a LPK for my first build.

Posts: 655 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: September 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Add me please.
I have a lower I need to get building.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25353 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice, congrats on your 1000 post milestone. Please add me.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma.
Please add me.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
I’m in
Have a couple lowers in the safe that I need to get started on

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
count me in please

thanks

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. I'm starting to get ready for my first build, and every little bit helps.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 279 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm down. Thank you and congrats!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Please include me. thanks for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post