SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR Rail System Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Rail System Question Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
I bought this 9mm upper and it came with the pictured rail, and handguard. There is no name on the rail system, so I don't know who made it. Is that an M-Lok standard slot, and what do I need to put a front sling swivel on it?

Thanks.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
It looks like MLOK to me; do you have some calipers? MLOK is 32mm L x 7mm W or 1.26" x 0.276".

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I have calipers and can measure it.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or just put something like this on your top rail and be done with it.

https://www.magpul.com/products/rsa-qd

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.midwestindustriesi...m/category-s/384.htm

https://www.magpul.com/firearms-accessories

There's a few different types depending on your sling mounts.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much.