SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sports match scope rings for Tikka t3/x
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sports match scope rings for Tikka t3/x Login/Join 
posted
I recently got a pair of these and I have to say I’m very impressed. Apparently these were designed by accuracy international but these days are pretty much only available through anairgun dealer in the UK.

Anyways, I wasn’t really happy with any of the scope mount set ups I tried for a t3x, I did the ring/rail and even with low rings was too high to get a good cheek weld, I used some DNZ stuff which was ok but not great.

The sports match rings actually mount right to the rail on the tikka receiver and have a recoil lug, I was able to mount an SWFA 3-9 scope exactly the way I like it with these scope rings and they aren’t even “expensive” at about 60 dollars delivered from the UK.

If anybody is looking for a great way to mount a scope to a tikka, checknout the sports match rings.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post