SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    LWRC DI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LWRC DI Login/Join 
posted
I just got a great deal on a LWRC DI and I'm very excited, initially I was planning to put an AR15 pistol but came across this deal I couldn't pass it up. LWRC has great reputation for quality products and the rifle comes with a lot of features out of the box so looking forward to pick up and some rangel time.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Congrats on this acquisition! You won't be disappointed. I have Tricon M6 variant, perhaps the best semi I've ever owned.

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Don't have any experience with the DI from LWRC but own a 6.8, REPR and a couple of 5.56. All run flawless. Very nice guns.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoKer86
posted Hide Post
I've had a M6A2 since 09. No problems thousands of rounds through it. Never been to a class with it though.

www.sanderstactical.com

Posts: 770 | Location: Gallatin, TN | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a M6A2 for several years and was more than happy with it.

LWRC makes good stuff and their DI line should be no different.

We will need pics and a range report !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
Shot the DI and thought it was a great rifle for the price. I have a 7.62x52 REPR and swear by that rifle. Don't know how much longer I'll have it, but it's outstanding.

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
I've got one their Six8 SPR piston AR. Nice AR. Let us know how the DI Six8. I did replace the trigger with a LaRue MBT.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post