SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Hi-Point 10mm Carbine >>>>>>>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi-Point 10mm Carbine >>>>>>> Login/Join 
posted
Now available !!! God Bless Smile

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...ducts2.cfm/ID/199850

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder why they refuse to even try to improve the cosmetics. They'd sell more guns.

But...it'll probably work.

Posts: 325 | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least this looks much better than their original design. The prior butt stock looked hideous. I kick myself for not picking a couple of the 9mm carbines up for $130.00 a couple years ago. They are ugly as sin but they do work.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
At least this looks much better than their original design.

I dunno, that looks like a space ship in a low budget sci-fi movie.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Gack!

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I have two Hi-Points. 9mm & 45. I'm waiting on the imminent release of a carbine bullpup conversion stock from HighTower Armory. for all calibers of the Hi-Point. To be sold starting around first quarter 2018 from what I was told.

www.hightowerarmory.com

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info, Cliff. I'll be in line right behind you.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post