SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    BCM Lowers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BCM Lowers? Login/Join 
posted
Anybody sell stripped BCM lowers? I have two uppers on Anderson lowers and would like to make them more better.
Or a good source for built lowers if that is the route I have to go. Need 1 carbine & 1 A2 stock.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Not that they're cheap, but Rainier Arms is an option.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
G&R Tactical is the only place that I've seen to consistently offer them. This is where I sourced the lower for my 11.5" BCM SBR build.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Brownells has complete Colt M4 Carbine marked lowers on sale:

Colt M4 Lower Receiver

They send out a 10% off coupon with free shipping every few days or so if you're on their email list.

Posts: 2676 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you watch Buds regularly they will get Blemish BCM complete lowers in periodically for $326. These lowers come with their gunfighter grip, stock, trigger guard, H buffer,, QD receiver plate, and enhanced trigger.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
AIM Surplus has rifle and pistol complete lowers. I don't know if I've ever seen a stripped BCM lower, at least in my casual looking, but have seen plenty of complete lowers.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Never seen stripped BCM lowers.

As most ‘complete’ lowers by any brand have shit I don’t want / like / care for, I just stick with Mega Forged lowers and build my own. Even on my “BCM” rifles. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
G&R Tactical is the only place that I've seen to consistently offer them. This is where I sourced the lower for my 11.5" BCM SBR build.

I bought from the same place, pretty fast shipping. Got the pistol version.

I built the same gun too, 11.5" BCM upper (non-SBR, still in pistol configuration).

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody mentions price, with Colt 6920 complete uppers well under $300 shipped at Brownells, I wonder where Bravo fits into the equation

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know NOTHING about AR's. But if you bought a Colt complete lower for $300 and a complete Colt 6920 upper for $300, what else do you need besides magazines for a complete fully functioning gun?

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Never seen stripped BCM lowers.

As most ‘complete’ lowers by any brand have shit I don’t want / like / care for, I just stick with Mega Forged lowers and build my own.

+1
My most accurate AR is built from SI Defense receivers (now Falkor Defense). But Falkor doesn't sell stripper receivers.

There are manufacturers who sell high-quality stripped lowers. In addition to Mega (and the usual suspects) -- Wilson Combat, Larue, Black Rain, JP, Noveske, KAC, LMT, POF. This certainly isn't a complete list. My ARs based on Wilson and Black Rain lowers are very accurate and 100% reliable.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I know NOTHING about AR's. But if you bought a Colt complete lower for $300 and a complete Colt 6920 upper for $300, what else do you need besides magazines for a complete fully functioning gun?

Yes, the result is a fully functioning gun, but it may not be what some of us want from an AR. We may want greater accuracy, better trigger, better barrel, different buttstock, different handguards, different grip, different length gas system, different BCG.

Your question is similar to stating that since the Nissan Versa is a relatively inexpensive and functional car -- why would anyone own a Lexus, BMW, Corvette, large SUV, Jeep, or F350 pickup truck?

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I chose BCM as my AR platform for 3 reasons.

1. They are veteran owned and, if I am not mistaken, hires a lot of veterans in their company.
2. They have a great reputation as a quality manufacturer.
3. They are not overpriced for what you are buying.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post