SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone want the bottom half of a black Magpul MOE handguard?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want the bottom half of a black Magpul MOE handguard? Login/Join 
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted
Black and carbine-length. Free to good home. Top half broke and the bottom's just been sitting in the closet. First one to say they want it can have it.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it.
Will use it for a project gun.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PCWyoming:
I will take it.
Will use it for a project gun.

PC

Shoot me an email with your address and I'll get it sent off.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post