SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    You know what recoils more then a suppressed 10/22.........an HK91/PTR91 with HK collapseable stock, that’s what.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know what recoils more then a suppressed 10/22.........an HK91/PTR91 with HK collapseable stock, that’s what. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Here are some modern upgrades for the good ol' G3.
https://www.spuhr.biz/hk-g3-upgrades
I have been looking at them, but they are spendly!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
It sounds like you need to downgrade to the HK93A1 (223)

If you can find one, also available in 7.62x39 if you feel a little more manly

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, collapsible stock is sexy. Standard stock is like being beaten in the shoulder with a 2x2 oak stick.

H&K makes a wide, soft rubber butt pad for the FA weapons in the G3 corral. Easy to remove the standard plastic butt piece, snap in the new one and you TRUELY have a new weapon.

RTG probably has the soft butt pads.

Then when you’re at the range and everyone thinks you’re getting beaten by your rifle they think you’re nuts too because you are smiling!

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post