SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    B&T APC9-k Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&T APC9-k Pro Login/Join 
posted
I was looking for a PDW for awhile and after doing the research I decided on the B&T APC9-k Pro. I love my carbines but this is definitely my new "gun of choice" Worth every penny!

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas! | Registered: February 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Worth every penny....Did you get one? Range Report? Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8788 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It shoots pretty well: 10 rounds in a 3 inch circle at 25 yards standing unsupported.

Posts: 13 | Location: Texas! | Registered: February 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
B&T makes some great firearms. I went with the GHM9 Compact for the lower price and ability to customize some of the features, including the change to the Glock magazine compatible lower.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can change the lower on the APC9. You can have glock, sig and B&T. B&T just sucked me in for another one with an FDE version.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Worth every penny....Did you get one? Range Report? Wink

How do I add pics? I cannot figure this out

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by echofiveniner:
How do I add pics? I cannot figure this out

Probably one of the top 3 most frequently asked questions in the history of the forum.

You'll find that the forum has a search feature and you can find any number of threads started over the years on posting pictures.

Here is one stickied thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6470098434

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post