SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Palmetto has the Vortex Sparc on sale for $129.99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto has the Vortex Sparc on sale for $129.99 Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
With coupon code SPARC. I’ve never used this red dot but at this price I’m going to check it out.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...t-scope-spc-ar1.html

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a sparc AR and it's been a great cheap dot. I believe the PSA price is the best Ive seen.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Over priced with yesterdays technology. 300-5000 hour battery life?

You can get a red dot with 50,000 hour life with today's technology for a similar price.

When buying Vortex, you pay extra (up front) for the warranty.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not starting an argument but can you name another optic with these features and warranty in the $120 range?

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I would think the Sig Romeo5 for $120 has cut into Vortex's market share and forced them to lower prices.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
Not starting an argument but can you name another optic with these features and warranty in the $120 range?

Primary Arms Advanced Micro red dot, 50000 hr battery life and lifetime warranty.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
I would think the Sig Romeo5 for $120 has cut into Vortex's market share and forced them to lower prices.

I have a Sig Romeo 5 that is great on a .22 but shuts itself off when on top of my 5.56. I’ve tried tightening the cap to the torque setting recommended by Sig and it still fails. I could send it in but since it doesn’t seem to be an issue on the .22 I’m not going to bother. I don’t plan on buying another one though.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:

Primary Arms Advanced Micro red dot, 50000 hr battery life and lifetime warranty.

I'll check it out, thx