SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Lowest AR-15 price you've seen in recent time?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lowest AR-15 price you've seen in recent time? Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
What's the lowest AR-15 price you've seen? (recently)

The week before the election, I purchased an Aero Precision AC-15 with magpul sights for $499 from Primary Arms, I thought that was a steal. (It's now priced at $699)

I just saw my favorite local gun store advertise on Facebook that they are selling 250 Bushmaster QRC rifles WITH a red dot scope for $324!! This is insane.

I was just about to purchase a few Lower receivers to start some budget builds, but it almost doesn't make sense to build anymore if doing so to save money.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
What's the lowest AR-15 price you've seen? (recently)

The week before the election, I purchased an Aero Precision AC-15 with magpul sights for $499 from Primary Arms, I thought that was a steal. (It's now priced at $699)

I just saw my favorite local gun store advertise on Facebook that they are selling 250 Bushmaster QRC rifles WITH a red dot scope for $324!! This is insane.

I was just about to purchase a few Lower receivers to start some budget builds, but it almost doesn't make sense to build anymore if doing so to save money.

I dont think Ive ever saved anything building my own, but I did get a rifle exaclty how I wanted it.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Just a lower in Massachusetts right now is an average starting price of $400.00 for an Anderson...

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I probably wouldn't be too interested in one of these myself, but Rural King has the lowest price I've seen yet.
(Sale email went out earlier tonight).

Del-Ton Echo 316H Lite Optics Ready .223/5.56 NATO AR-15 Rifle 16" ORFTH16-LT
SKU: 279010001 |
Availability: In stock
MSRP: $753.42
Regular Price: $449.99

Special Price $359.99

(These are the models with no forward assist or ejection port cover).

But, hey- they are cheap...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A buddy bought a DPMS Oracle but never fired it.
I got it NIB for 400 bucks. Not the top of the line, but how can I go wrong for 400 bucks?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'd buy a Bushmaster QRC at that price. That's a heck of a deal.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
If you watch the specials at PSA you can get a complete lower for $130 shipped and a complete upper for $250 shipped = $380. Probably have to do it as two orders so they avoid the 11% FET.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
I've built and competed 3 AR's in the last 6 months.
It all started when I picked up a Colt LE for $750, OTD.
I was able to pick up 3 Ballistic Advantage barrels, and three Geiselle M4 rails for a lot cheaper than regular price.
One 7 inch rail was $125 !!
I rebarreled and railed the colt with a BA 16 inch barrel, and a 13 inch Geiselle rail.
I went on to buy the parts to complete a 10.5 pistol, and a 7.5 pistol.
Items can be had for crazy cheap, right now.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post