SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma: BCM 13" Black KMR - ** DennisM is the winner **
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: BCM 13" Black KMR - ** DennisM is the winner ** Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted
As the title says.

I've replaced a 13" KMR with an MCMR. I reused the barrel nut and hardware, so the KMR comes with a new barrel nut, wrench, and screws, like in the picture here; however there is no QD attachment and no rail section:

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bc...ree-float-handguard/

The link is the *ALPHA* version, which I do not believe mine is. It was one of the first generation KMRs and is extremely light. It looks like it's barely been used and cleaned up really nicely. Mine looks brand new.

You must be a member in good standing and have at least 100 posts, with a valid email in your profile.

Good luck! I'll draw a winner this weekend.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Veeper,

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Wow, unlucky #1 for this please, very generous.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Holy cow that’s an awesome karma! Please count me in.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot. Thank you.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! You guys are the best! Count me in please!

Posts: 269 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat, and thanks for the shot!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My boys and I are building an AR. Thanks!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for a shot.
Would be a great upgrade over the Magpul that's on there now.
Thanks!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Nice I'm in.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Very generous of you.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma! This would be a stellar add for my sons 13.7 build he’s piecing together. Cheers!

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wow, please count me in! That would go great on a build I have. Thank you!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. Son and I are planning his 14th birthday build for day after Thanksgiving which happens to be his birthday

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3184 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Wow! Excellent Karma.

Please count me in

Thank you

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I could definitely use this! Thanks for the karma!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this is one of the magnesium alloy ones, you really should sell it. They're hard to find and some folks prefer them.

But if you're giving it away, I'm interested...

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma, I have a build I'm putting parts together for now so this would be appreciated.
Please include me also, thanks!

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
If this is one of the magnesium alloy ones, you really should sell it. They're hard to find and some...

6/6/2014 is the purchase date. I believe it's the magnesium version.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The magnesium ones are very lightly textured but very smooth - almost slick and just slightly shiny. The Alphas are duller, have no texture, and are less slick.

Pretty sure they also say KMR-A on the Alpha.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post