SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Recent milsurp acquisition-Swedish M41B
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recent milsurp acquisition-Swedish M41B Login/Join 
With bad intent
posted
Like a few others here, I've been blind to the milsurp world my entire life. I bought a Garand off the forums here about 2 months ago and its been downhill ever since. I've picked up another 6-7 milsurp rifles in the meantime.

This was the first acquisition after the Garand. Swedish M41B sniper with all matching components including the scope can.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Swedes are awesome, and accurate as hell, WITHOUT the scope! Great find.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice find!

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great find!!! Enjoy that baby.

Posts: 4019 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Nice find!

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Is that a Samco Global import? My first milsurp was a Polish M44 my wife gave me probably 20 years ago. It was downhill after that. Once I got my 03 C&R FFL all it took was the latest edition of Shotgun News and a credit card. After that all that was left was waiting for the big brown truck to pull up the drive!

Posts: 90 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Wood, leather and steel made beautiful! Congrats!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post