SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Shooting My Grandfather's 1862 Peabody
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting My Grandfather's 1862 Peabody Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Man that’s cool SC and Marsy!

I’ve been trying to talk my dads first cousin out of his Remington Rolling Block. I think it’s 43Egyptian....I’d love to make some cases for it.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

I’ve been trying to talk my dads first cousin out of his Remington Rolling Block. I think it’s 43Egyptian....I’d love to make some cases for it.

I'm sure SOMEONE makes cases for it!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
bout time for another SF shoot at the bird bros?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Yes it is.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Sir, I would be very grateful if you would allow me to post the YT video on northwestfirearms and canadiangunnutz.

I'll hang off until you say yay or nay. Whinemeal I'v commented on YT.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

I'm sure SOMEONE makes cases for it!

Bertram makes brass for it - we have a couple of similar rifles in our club here in UK. Henry Krank of Pudsey sells 'em - not cheap, mind. £4.72 each here in UK.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Sir, I would be very grateful if you would allow me to post the YT video on northwestfirearms and canadiangunnutz.

Of course Tac!!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are ALWAYS welcome to use ANY of my videos. You don't need to ask. You are family.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:

You are ALWAYS welcome to use ANY of my videos. You don't need to ask. You are family.

Thanks, Guys - both of ya.

For some reason beyond my ken, you writing that has made me cry.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tacfoley,

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Way cool. Man, that thing ejects the empties.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Coming soon; Spencer Repeating Rifle.

We’re just full of surprises.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Coming soon; Spencer Repeating Rifle.

We’re just full of surprises.

Well, that's putting it mildly! Big Grin

Looking forward to that. Cool

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post