SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig illuminated scopes, anyone take the plunge yet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig illuminated scopes, anyone take the plunge yet? Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
I was looking at one for my AR-10. Anyone have experience with these?

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
By all reports, the Tango 4 isn't daylight bright illum, which limits its utility with a FFP reticle (not to mention the Lord Humongous exposed turrets on a 1-4x24 optic...). Probably why it is being discontinued.

The Tango 6 won the SOCOM SFP 1-6 optic competition - apparently made in the same Japanese facility as the Vortex Razor 1-6s - however, when you look for reviews, feedback, etc on the Tango 6 1-6x24, all you get is <crickets, crickets, crickets>.

It HAD to be daylight bright to win that competition (IMO), so I guess it is. But I think SIG does itself a disservice by having 10+ different options of the same optic.

https://www.sigsauer.com/produ...-riflescopes/tango6/

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Ive been using a Tango 4 6-24 on my FN SPR .308

I think I paid 375.00 for it. Illuminated, FFP, zero lock, glass is a lot better than you'd expect for the price. Tracking has been spot on so far. I think theyre a pretty good scope for the money. Especialy the mid level scopes.

Excuse my attempt at Urban camo. I thought the Sig scope was more blue than gray

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post