SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone use CAR hand guards? (FOUND-Thanks Mettlepig!!!)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use CAR hand guards? (FOUND-Thanks Mettlepig!!!) Login/Join 
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mettlepig:
Did you find a set?
I have a set I pulled of a Bushmaster back in 2002 or around there. 6 hole. I just found them going through some old stuff.
Shoot me an email, they are yours if you still need them.

Got them in the mail and on today. They feel right at home on the 6720. Thanks again for the kind gesture! I'll pay it forward!

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Whats the 6 hole vs 7 hole about?

I have skinny and fat hand guards in my gun safe, never counted the holes.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Earlier USGI carbine handguards were skinny with a single heat shield and 6 holes. Later carbine handguards were fatter with dual heat shields and 7 holes.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also looking for some 6 hole round hand guards for a 733 project if someone has a set priced right.

Thanks, great and helpful thread.

Posts: 142 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post