SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Panic at the Gunstore--The How, When, and Why of Gun Panics
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Panic at the Gunstore--The How, When, and Why of Gun Panics Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll lock this thread if I need to, purge all unwanted content and reopen it at a later date.

See how nice and peaceful this place is? It's going to stay that way.

I was so happy, seeing no mention of any of this latest nonsense, but here we are, with people just bound and fucking determined to talk about this shit. I mean, people are on a mission. We MUST talk about these things, fret over this things, wring our hands, spread the panic to others, etc. Just gotta happen, huh?

Try just being still on the subject. If you're caught short, that's your doing.

No worries, no concerns, no questions about stock on this or that. No hypotheticals, no news flash bulletins about some Goddamned leftist introducing some asinine bill whereever. None of that. Just be still and quiet on the issue. You can't do anything about it.

If you are just bursting to discussed current events, you can find a hundred different places to express your concerns, but it won't be here.

"The fact of the matter is that in waging a scorched earth, no-holds barred war of 'resistance' against this administration, it is the Left that is engaged in a systematic shredding of norms and undermining the rule of law" - US Attorney General William Barr, November 15, 2019

Posts: 89069 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm confused. I thought we were talking about gun panics and the incidents that drive them. Politics are a big part of that.

Apologies if I brought up anything inappropriate.

Edit: modified my previous posts to delete inappropriate content.

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3500 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post