SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Brownell's Black Friday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brownell's Black Friday Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Free shipping with no minimum using code "MEC".

Didn't need much... a chamber brush for my 5.56mm black rifle and figure why not and picked up a Hogue polymer trigger guard to replace the GI one.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I've got this in my cart and I'm having a heated argument with myself about finishing the purchase...

Complete upper with BCG, charging handle and a full float KeyMod handguard for $249 with free shipping plus the $15 off making it 234.99...

https://www.brownells.com/rifl...facturer_1=brownells

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Go for It! I have a cart too, I'm I'm almost at the looking point of my argument!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Taxes added is annoying but most times its nice to be able to drive over and get what you need if you're in a hurry.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If only they would ship ammo to Alaska.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. They've got LabRadars on sale, too.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I lost the the internal battle on that upper from Brownells. Keymod is my preference on a hand guard, it's just a great all around buy. Sadly, our furnace and other little surprises have made my choices especially difficult this week.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"MEF" for 10% off & free shipping for anyone still on the fence. Makes thale sales a little better.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Here's what I got for Brownies ...

Free shipping & no minimum = MEC

$15 off $150+ & free shipping = MED

10% off $300+ & free shipping = NAA

Ends 11/26/2017 at 11:59 pm CST. Standard and ground shipping only. Some restrictions apply.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post